Tenants Information Service
The Tenants’ Information Service provides independent advice, support and training for tenants and landlords across Scotland. I worked with TIS to review its business plan and supporting marketing strategy. This led on to working in partnership with See Saw Creative to develop a new brand identity for the organisation and following through on its implementation. I continue to work with TIS on a project by project basis as needed.
• an assessment of TIS’ position in the market place
• creating a vibrant new brand identity
• implementing strategic recommendations
• commissioning design, copywriting, web development and photography
• applying the new brand in the development of a new website
Work with TIS has made a difference to the organisation and how it presents itself:
• turnover increased by 20% and membership doubled following the rebrand
• TIS are clear that they exist to work with tenants and landlords to make a difference
• marketing is an integral element of TIS’ business planning
TIS worked with Kirsty to rebrand our organisation and create a new image, which not only brought TIS into the 21st century, but also allows our audience to really grasp who TIS are, and what we can do for them. Kirsty’s passion and enthusiasm was contagious and she encouraged us to fully understand our organisation, our ethos, and what makes us different. Kirsty highlighted that the key to successful marketing is consistency. Through engaging with our Board and staff members in a workshop led by Kirsty, we became very clear about the vision for TIS – to work with tenants and landlords to make a difference. With our new brand we can communicate this message with one, consistent voice. Since our re-branding process with Kirsty’s support, we have seen an upturn in business and our membership service.