Clyde Cruises offer river trips along the Clyde and was expanding to provide cruises from other locations in Scotland, including Aberdeen, Oban and the Caledonian Canal. I worked together with Plan B to develop a marketing strategy for Clyde Cruises to support business growth in corporate charters, cruises and river-taxi services operating on the River Clyde and throughout Scotland.
• full audit of existing business model and marketing practices
• re-defining the brand
• developing a marketing strategy
• working with Clyde Cruises for the first 12 months to implement the new strategy and working practices
• working alongside marketing personnel
• identifying key suppliers
The company has gone from strength to strength over recent years:
• the business to business marketing has opened up new opportunities
• the cruises in new locations across Scotland are thriving
• the website, social media, email marketing, and other marketing practices and processes continue to play an important role in ongoing success
Clyde Marine is a long established 4th generation family business. We have worked hard to develop the markets that we have a presence in. Kirsty has brought a new perspective and a fresh pair of eyes to our work and marketing activities. Challenging and insightful, Kirsty has helped me understand the importance of developing a strategic approach to marketing – sometimes asking difficult questions but always with a focus on achieving clear and concise marketing messages. I have grown to trust her judgement. Kirsty can also translate strategy into practical marketing activity, working to tight deadlines pulling together a quality product to represent our business.