Axis is in the business of office refurbishment and industrial storage solutions. I initially worked with them to review their business objectives, define their brand and prioritise marketing activity. 3 years on, I continue to manage their marketing activity from planning through to delivery across digital and traditional channels. The key for Axis is ensuring the sales and marketing functions are as closely aligned as possible, and marketing activity generates qualified sales leads for their growing business.
• brand definition and management
• the development of a new brand identity and website
• responsible for ongoing planning and delivery of all marketing activity, online and offline
The company is currently growing and marketing now plays its part in maximising the success.
• the new brand and website showcase the company’s significant achievements
• ongoing content marketing activity helps Axis to generate sales leads, shout about their successes and keep their client base well informed
Kirsty came to us through a personal recommendation when we were looking for someone to help us with our marketing. As part of an initial project Kirsty took time to understand our business, our core values and key messages we wanted to communicate. She helped us incorporate this in a defined brand persona and key marketing objectives. The first part of this process has been the development of a new website, and we are delighted with the result. Kirsty combines great knowledge and experience with a passion for her work and a clear focus on results. From an early stage it was clear that her personal approach and values were closely aligned with our own, and as a result of our successful partnership to date we have retained Kirsty to support us on an ongoing basis.